Friday, July 1, 2011

Chicago Bound


Audra and I are headed up to Chicago this weekend to hang out with our Chi town friends. Chicago is the best place to visit in July. I think July is the only time to visit actually. All joking aside, its a great city. I would probably live there if I didn't shiver when it drops below 79 degrees. Anyways, Audra told me that there were a few things she needed to do. 1) Eat a Chicago hot dog 2) Eat Chicago Pizza 3) Check out downtown. 4.) Im pretty sure were going to strongly consider seeing a cubs game. The Sox's are playing the cubs in one of the most heated cross town rivalries. I will die a happy man if we can swing that. More than that, were going to hang out with some of my favorite people, and be a part of a cool church gathering. *Side note the 4th of july is a week long in Chicago..kids are lighting fireworks for days.Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment