Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reflections on the saddle

I don't know about you, but I identify with people who in the Bible who are cowards. I most of the time will try my hardest to appear that I'm fearless, but don't be fooled. I'm scared shitless. I've recently started to teach and lead again in our career ministry in Jacksonville. As I've been teaching I've never remembered having to be confronted with so much fear.I will admit that I'm not the best orator in the world. I have a hard time holding conversations most of the time. Often I wonder, why do I sign up to do something I'm not naturally good at? This past week was amazing for me because I was sub-par, and the Holy Spirit still showed up and people had encounters with God. As a group we are on a process of following Jesus I am included. It's amazing to see God helping me have right perspective and trust in his leading and move when I'm obedient. The pressure is slowly coming off me as I trust him more. I'm on the same Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Same way bro...I have a hard time with conversations at times.

    cheering you on bro! Proud of you man.

    ReplyDelete